Sterry Drive, Thames Ditton
- Entrance hallway
- Bedroom 4/office downstairs shower room & WC
- Front reception room with feature fireplace
- Stunning eat in kitchen/family room with fitted kitchen island & bi fold doors to garden
- Utility room.
- First floor: master bedroom,
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom,
- Good sized third bedroom
- Family bathroom.with separate shower
- Approx 80ft West facing garden with large summer house/office.
- To the front, off street parking for several cars.
Early viewings are advised to appreciate this excellent sized family home in this popular family road.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sterry Drive, Thames Ditton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thames Ditton Station0.3 miles
- Hampton Court Station0.7 miles
- Esher Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Aldous Craig does not claim to be revolutionising estate agency, so much as refocusing upon the important elements of the business, you the client.
After 21 years of serving The Dittons, we have taken an objective view on the changes in estate agency and have decided that certain aspects have been lost in these modern times.
We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and as an independent business we combine both the motivation, reach and flexibility to go the extra mile.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 892_ALDC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aldous Craig, Thames Ditton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.