Park Lane, Middlesbrough, TS1 3LJ
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Double Fronted Semi Detached Home
- WITHIN 400m WALKING DISTANCE TO UNIVERSITY
- Well Presented Throughout
- POTENTIAL OF SIX LETTING ROOMS
- Deceptively Spacious
- CHAIN FREE WITH SENSIBLE OFFERS INVITED
- EPC Rating E
Entrance Hall, Living Room, open-plan Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen and Wet Room to ground floor - Landing, three Double Bedrooms, Dressing Room/Study and Bathroom to upper floor.
Benefited by double glazing, gas central heating (combi), Yard/Lean To Rear and on street (permit parking only) to front.
Doors off to Living Room, an open-plan Sitting/Dining Room and to a Wet Room. Staircase to upper floor.
3.40m (11' 2") x 3.71m (12' 2")
Open-plan to Dining Area.
3.13m (10' 3") x 3.03m (9' 11")
3.95m (13' 0") (max) x 6.74m (22' 1") (max)
Door access to Kitchen.
3.58m (11' 9") x 2.11m (6' 11")
Exit door to Lean To area. Space for the Kitchen to be extended.
2.53m (8' 4") x 1.86m (6' 1")
STAIRCASE TO UPPER FLOOR
Landing - doors off to three Double Bedrooms and to Bathroom.
3.96m (13' 0") (max) x 3.58m (11' 9") (max)
3.96m (13' 0") (max) x 3.15m (10' 4") (max)
3.41m (11' 2") x 3.70m (12' 2")
1.85m (6' 1") x 1.70m (5' 7")
Ideal as a Study Room or to amalgamate with a front Bedroom as an en suite facility.
Fully enclosed Yard to rear incorporating Lean To. On street parking to front.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Park Lane, Middlesbrough, TS1 3LJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.8 miles
- Marton Station2.2 miles
- South Bank Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Hunters Teesside Hunters Estate Agents and Lettings Agents specialise in the sales and letting of properties across Teesside.
Hunters Teesside, your award-winning Estate and Lettings Agents
At Hunters Teesside, we are a family run business situated at the heart of Teesside and we understand that each customer has different needs. That's why we provide a full range of local property services that deliver a comprehensive so
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MDLSP99264232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Teesside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.