Goodall Street, Liverpool
- Available now
- Four/ five bedroom terraced house
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Recently refurbished
- On street parking
- Close to shops and other amenities
Golding estates are please to offer this four/ five bedroom recently refurbished house in L4. The property would be ideal for a family and viewings come highly recommended. The property is offered unfurnished and briefly comprises of hallway, lounge modern kitchen with access to rear yard, situated over three floors there are four good sized bedroom and a modern family bathroom. To arrange a viewing and not miss out please call the office on
Goodall Street, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkdale Station0.3 miles
- Bank Hall Station0.5 miles
- Sandhills Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Golding offers the following services:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10359057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Golding Property Services Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.