Southolme Terrace, Bideford
- General Modernisation & Refurbishment Required
- Huge Potential for Improvement
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Large Loft Suitable for Conversion (Subject to Usual Consents)
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Oversized Garage
- Walking Distance to the Town Centre & Tarka Trail
Although now in need of modernisation, No4 offers spacious accommodation with great potential for those seeking an opportunity to create their bespoke home.
The ground floor comprises 2 good sized reception rooms accessed from the entrance hall; the lounge overlooks the front garden with bay window & open fireplace whilst the dining room overlooks the rear garden and adjoins the kitchen, presenting scope to knock through to create an open plan kitchen/diner.
Stairs rise to the first floor with doors from the landing leading off to 2 double bedrooms and a 3rd single room. Bedroom 1 with it`s bay window, enjoys a side outlook towards the river and town centre.
The bathroom comprises a standard suite whilst a hatch provides access to the loft via foldaway ladder, offering further potential to be converted if desired* with a neighbouring property having already done so.
*Subject to the necessary building regulations.
Externally the property has off road parking for two vehicles to the front together with a small, enclosed garden. The rear garden is arranged over 2 tiers with hardstanding, a small lawn and patio together with green house & timber shed.
Rear gated access leads to the oversized garage (17` x 15`3 (5.18m x 4.95m) with power connected and single & double wooden doors.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: G (12)
Council Tax: BAND C (£1,873.82 per annum)
NO ONWARD GOING CHAIN
what3words /// badminton.expensive.banter
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Southolme Terrace, Bideford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2554_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.