Hayes Close, Wimborne
- EXTENSIVELY REMODELLED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER SUITE
- STYLISH KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- FINISHED TO AN EXACTING STANDARD
High gloss floor tiling, streamlined kitchen units with quality work surfaces and a generous specification of integrated appliances, fully tiled bathrooms and plush carpets are just some of the attributes of this outstanding home and attention to detail extends to the garden which has been neatly landscaped with low maintenance in mind.
The ground floor offers a dual aspect lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden, whilst the heart of this home is undoubtedly the well proportioned kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors along the rear elevation merging garden and home - ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining! A separate study off the generous reception hall offers a quiet enclave, with French doors out to the garden.
On the first floor, a good sized landing offers further social space for relaxation or study and the dual aspect master bedroom benefits from a walk-in dressing room and adjoining, fully tiled and stylishly fitted ensuite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are served by a luxuriously appointed family bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
Outside there is off road parking to the front and side of the property on a shingled base, whilst the remainder of the garden is turfed with sculpted beds an feature planting along with post and rail fencing. The rear garden has privacy fencing to all boundaries, an extensive patio along the rear elevation and artificial turf providing low maintenance, with feature planting along the fenceline.
Services: Mains Electric, Gas and Mains Drainage
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hayes Close, Wimborne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station5.2 miles
- Bournemouth Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Edwards have rapidly grown to become one of the largest and most highly regarded independent estate agents in the area with offices in Poole (Covering Bournemouth), Ferndown, Wimborne and Verwood.
Founded by the two Directors Grant Edward Brooks and Naser Rezai who collectively have over 50 years of experience within the property market, the company has quickly established itself as a modern and pro-active family run company with traditional values and an ethical a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102488011646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.