Ashford Close, South Beach Estate
- Rare to Market! Substantially Extended Detached House!
- South Facing Extensive Gardens to the Rear
- Double Garage, Plus Single Garage, Multi-Car Drive
- Lounge, Dining Room, Snug/Sitting Room
- Stunning Kitchen, Two Utilities, Downstairs w.c
- Four Double Bedrooms, En-Suite, Luxury Bathroom
- No Onward Chain! Not Overlooked
Rarely available to the market this outstanding, and substantially extended four bedroom detached boasts so many wonderful and difficult to find features and benefits for the family. Positioned favorably within a cul-de-sac with a pleasant aspect to the front and not overlooked to the rear. With a double garage and a separate single garage, multi-car parking on the block paved driveway and a stunning, much loved and cared for South facing rear garden. The ground floor has a spacious lounge with feature fireplace opening into the dining area, a separate snug/sitting room, stunning, contemporary re-fitted kitchen, high gloss with fitted appliances, downstairs cloaks/w.c., utility room. A second utility is accessed from the garden area. Four double bedrooms to the first floor, the master bedroom with walk in dressing room and en-suite shower room, fitted robes to two further bedrooms. Luxurious re-fitted bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. The opportunity to purchase a property of this type does not arise very often, do not be disappointed!
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Ashford Close, South Beach Estate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1990, Rook Matthews Sayer are the region's leading estate agent and lettings agent. With a prominent high street branch network coupled with dedicated local experts ready to help you move, our approach is both personal and professional. We aim to sell or let your home for the best possible price with our pro-active approach. We have helped thousands of homeowners and landlords sell and let their homes in the region.
Every week, around 500 new prospective buyers and prospe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10180000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.