Barkham Terrace, London, SE1
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Cinema Room
- 2852 Sqft
- Private Road
- Overlooking The Imperial War Museum
This huge house has 2852 sq/ft of flexible living space currently arranged as 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms and a fantastic cinema room.
The space has been finished to magnificent standards, with underfloor heating, Sonos systems, and Lutron lighting in the cinema room, master bedroom and the kitchen/dining room, with the kitchen having granite work surfaces plus Gaggenau and Miele appliances.
A great feature of this house is that the lower ground floor can be accessed via a second front door, which allows the floor to serve well as an annex for a live-in nanny, or a child returning from university.
The rear garden is a modern low-maintenance, peaceful space, which is perfect for entertaining with its built-in seating area around a fire pit.
Barkham Terrace is a private road just off Lambeth Road opposite the Imperial War Museum. Its location offers incredibly diverse transport options into The City, Waterloo, Westminster, Paddington and Canary Wharf. One could also enjoy a scenic stroll over one of the bridges into The City or the West End. The nearest station is Lambeth North Underground (Bakerloo Line) which is only 290 metres away and Waterloo mainline station (National Rail, Waterloo & City, Northern, Jubilee & Bakerloo Line) is 820 metres. Barkham Terrace also sits in a conservation area and is within the congestion zone.
3 Reception Rooms
Overlooking the Imperial War Museum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Barkham Terrace, London, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lambeth North Station0.2 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.4 miles
- Elephant & Castle Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY190183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tower Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.