Little Whyte, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- Recently Built
- Quality Fittings Throughout
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Quality Downstairs Shower Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Second Bedroom off the First
- Town Centre Location
- No Onward Chain
Sharman Quinney is pleased to be presenting this recently built semi-detached house, situated in the town centre and benefitting from quality fittings throughout. Viewing is essential to appreciate this unique, well presented, property.
Composite entrance door to:
4.32m x 3.28m (14' 1" x 10' 7") maximum including the stairs. PVCu double glazed window to front, electric remote controlled wall mounted heater, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted television, recently fitted carpet, stairs to first floor. Opening to:
2.7m x 1.82m (8' 8" x 5' 9"). Recently fitted with a quality matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space and tiled splashbacks over, sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and washer/dryer, feature under-lighting, recently fitted laminated flooring, PVCu double glazed window to front.
Recently fitted with three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with drawers under and mixer tap, fitted shower enclosure with independent shower and glass screen, heated towel rail, recess feature lighting, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
2.96m x 2.6m (9' 7" x 8' 4") maximum, excluding stairs, (with restricted head space). Double glazed Velux window to front, electric remote controlled wall mounted heater, built-in storage cupboard, recently fitted carpets. Door to:
2.96m x 1.5m (9' 7" x 4' 9") maximum, (with restricted head space). Double glazed Velux window to front, electric remote controlled wall mounted heater, recently fitted carpets.
The property can be found via a secure door, leading into a courtyard area. Private gated access to two properties. Block paved pathway with sitting area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Little Whyte, Ramsey, Huntingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whittlesea Station7.0 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , RAMSEY
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proce
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM203264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.