Pashley Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20
- SOUGHT AFTER PASHLEY ROAD, OLD TOWN, EASTBOURNE
- OUTSTANDING VIEWS OVER EASTBOURNE, ENGLISH CHANNEL AND SOUTH DOWNS
- 26FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 20FT BALCONY
- MODERN RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN RE-FITTED BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- SEPARATE W.C
- STUNNING COMMUNAL GARDENS
- AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Outstanding views over Eastbourne, South Downs and English Channel from the lounge, balcony, kitchen and bedroom. Finished to a high standard throughout and offering accommodation comprising communal entrance, private entrance hall with sky lights, 26ft lounge/dining room with direct access to balcony, modern kitchen, three good size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, re-fitted bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle and further separate w.c. The property also benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating system, built in storage cupboards, communal gardens and off road parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs to all floors, secure phone entry system.
Two sky lights, two built in storage cupboards, radiator.
3.93m(12'10) x 2.10m(6'10). Double glazed window to side, views over Eastbourne and English Channel, range of eye level and base units, inset sink with mixer tap and drainer, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, built in dishwasher and washing machine, space for appliances, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
White suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, sky light.
8.07m(26'6) x 4.15m(13'7). Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding doors to rear opening to balcony, radiator, views over Eastbourne and English Channel.
6.15m(20'1) x 2.09m(6'8). Stunning views over Eastbourne, English Channel and South Downs.
4.48m(14'8) x 4.26m(13'11). Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, built in drawers, access to eave storage, radiator.
4.26m(13'11) x 3.43m(11'3). Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, built in drawers, radiator.
3.98m(13') x 2.43m(7'11). Double glazed window to side, views over Eastbourne and English Channel, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, white suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, radiator.
Large communal gardens to the rear of the property, mainly laid to lawn with shrubs boarders.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pashley Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station1.1 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.9 miles
- Polegate Station3.7 miles
About the agent
About Move Sussex
Move Sussex are not just an ordinary estate agents, we are innovative and forward thinking. We do not rely solely on traditional methods of advertising your property for sale or to rent. As well as having over 35 years combined experience in the Sussex estate agency and property industry, we also have our very own online marketing specialist who will ensure that your property has maximum online presenc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MOVE-SUSSEX-PASHLEY-ROAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Sussex, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.