The Old Dairy, 7 Wakefield Street, WC1N
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CBRE Residential
Bright and spacious, with 3.3m ceiling height and boasting the largest terrace of any apartment in the scheme, this beautiful home is drenched in an abundance of natural light from the full-length windows which grace each room.
The open plan living and dining area has been carefully considered, providing ample space for relaxing and entertaining. The custom designed kitchen suite features fully integrated appliances, a stone splashback and countertop and beautiful, Franke brassware. Engineered timber flooring runs throughout.
Both double bedrooms boast soft palettes with luxurious carpeting which provides the perfect calming atmosphere. Bespoke fitted wardrobes offer ample storage space in both. In the master ensuite, twin basins are accompanied by a large walk-in shower. A luxury bathtub is provided in the family bathroom with both bathrooms finished in contemporary tiles.
A separate study provides additional flexible living space. The apartment also benefits from two impressive terraces covering 546 sqft, one opening up from the living area to create the perfect entertaining space or simply a place to relax after a day in the City.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
The Old Dairy, 7 Wakefield Street, WC1N
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Russell Square Station0.2 miles
- St. Pancras Station0.3 miles
- King's Cross Station0.3 miles
About the agent
At CBRE Residential, we are experts in prime central London homes. Our West End office specialises in luxury, boutique property and our team has extensive experience in selling and letting high end residential schemes. We have broad market knowledge and the expertise to navigate through all issues and deliver the right property for you.
Our place within a global property platform also means we can provide opportunities across the globe, for investment, purchase or renting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW180033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.