Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- PURPOSE BUILT RETIREMENT COMPLEX FOR 60+
- WELL-PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH EN-SUITE
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE AND GARDEN
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION OF WILFORD
- 24 HOUR SECURITY & EMERGENCY CALL SYSTEM
William H Brown is delighted to offer to the market this well-presented 2 bedroom first floor apartment situated in a very sociable 60+ years retirement complex which is located in the highly sought after and desirable location of Wilford. Call today to secure your viewing!
This purpose built 60+ retirement complex is offering up this lovely two bedroom first floor apartment for sale, completed with living/ dining room, kitchen, utility, walk-in shower room and two double bedroom, one which benefits from its own private ensuite. The complex further provides friendly and sociable communal lounge and garden, Guest Suite for friends or family members wishing to extend their stay (at a separate cost), 24 hour security and emergency call systems as well as an on site manager. In addition, the property is located within short proximity of local amenities and facilities with only a short walk to Central Avenue Shops, there is also fantastic commuter links providing direct access routes to Nottingham City Center. Viewing is highly recommended so call now to book your appointment.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 21' 6" max ( 4.78m max x 6.55m max )
Good sized lounge with wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect and TV point.
Kitchen 8' 3" max x 10' 8" ( 2.51m max x 3.25m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall, base cupboards and drawer units, work top surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric hob and oven with overhead extractor hood and glass splashback, integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher, Double glazed window to side aspect and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 18' 2" max ( 3.28m x 5.54m max )
Double bedroom with built-in cupboard space for ample storage and small balcony to rear aspect with double glazed door, the bedroom benefits from its own en-suite facility. Ensuite comprises of a three piece suite which include vanity unit with wash hand basin and low level WC and walk-in shower.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.32m max x 3.45m max )
A further double bedroom, double glazed door to rear aspect with access to small balcony.
Bathroom comprises of a three piece suite which include vanity unit with wash hand basin and low level WC, walk-in shower, light up mirror and heated towel rail and extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.1 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Bridgford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in West Bridgford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF101162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.