Beasley Close, Queenborough, ME11
- Well Presented Two Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Still Under NHBC Guarantee
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
This is the ideal property for a first time buyer or buy to let investor, situated on a quiet development in Queenborough the property is still under NHBC guarantee.
The property comprises of kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and lounge/dining room on the ground floor with two double bedrooms and main bathroom upstairs. Outside there is off road parking to the front and a low maintenance rear garden.
The house is neutrally decorated throughout so you can move straight in.
Click on the brochure to arrange a suitable time to view.
Flanagan Avenue is located in Queenborough. Everything is on your doorstep with Morrison's supermarket and Neats Court retail park, children's play park and Queenborough Train Station all near-by.
Sheerness town centre is located approximately 3 miles away and Sittingbourne town centre can also be found approximately 8 miles away.
Queenborough train station offers a shuttle service to Sittingbourne which in turn offers regular services into London. The M2 and M20 Motorway network is also within easy reach and offers good road links into London and the coast.
14'1" x 13'7"
with wash basin and toilet
13'7" x 13'3"
13'7" x 9'11"
13'7" x 11'2"
6'8" x 6'6"
with wash basin, toilet and bath
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Beasley Close, Queenborough, ME11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenborough Station0.4 miles
- Swale Station1.4 miles
- Sheerness-on-Sea Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Meridian
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Place, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001405-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Meridian. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.