Otley Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Attractive stone built period family home
- Charm and character throughout
- Offering spacious accommodation over four floors
- Striking distance of renowned Primary and Secondary schools
- Private south facing rear garden
An incredibly attractive, stone fronted town house. Offering generous and bright accommodation whilst retaining much of its original charm and character. Perfectly placed in the heart of the town centre, within level walking distance across The Stray to shops, bars, restaurants and excellent road and rail links.
This property is the ideal 'Forever home', within walking distance of Harrogate Grammar School, Cold Bath Road and the town centre. Briefly comprising; Entrance hall with beautiful Victorian style flooring, sitting room with bay window and fireplace, generous family room/snug, w.c, 21'7 x 14'8 open-plan dining kitchen with island unit, integral appliances and seating area for six. To the first floor is master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a generous, modern en-suite, two further double bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor are two fantastic double bedrooms and a generous single. The property also benefits from a large basement, which is currently used as a utility/laundry room as well as further storage rooms. To the front is a crunch gravelled driveway providing ample parking and side access to the garage. To the rear is a private well landscaped, south facing garden with patio seating area and extensive lawn.
*In line with the government's guidelines for the stamp duty holiday. Transaction to be completed ahead of March 31st 2021.
The property occupies a delightful position on Otley Road, well serviced by the excellent local amenities on Cold Bath Road and within comfortable walking distance of Harrogate town centre which boasts a wide range of amenities catering for all daily needs. The property is ideally placed for ease of access onto the road and rail network.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Otley Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.6 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station0.8 miles
- Pannal Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Beadnall Copley is an established, reputable and award-winning business. As the preferred independent estate agency in the region clients can be assured of a superior, professional service that ensures properties sell faster.
With over two decades of property sector experience and a great deal of knowledge as to the property market in your area, our team adopts a proactive approach in marketing properties across all price ranges.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR180286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beadnall & Copley, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.