Yarmouth Road, Broome, Bungay
- Detached Family House "The Ellingham"
- Four Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Garage & Gardens
- Non Estate Location
Plot 3 -The Ellingham - newly built by Badger Building is finished to high specification and quality of finish throughout It offers beautiful open plan living spaces with modern kitchen, attractive bathrooms, garage and parking. The house has a rear garden overlooking fields to the rear.
These stunning detached houses, newly built by Badger Building are finished to high specification and quality of finish throughout that provides comfortable living spaces with modern technology providing easy energy efficient living. An Air Source heat pump feeds the underfloor heating and radiators upstairs and all the windows and French doors are double glazed uPVC to maximize the energy saving, combine this with a 10 year new home warranty and you have maximum piece of mind.
The accommodation offers beautiful living spaces and generous sized rooms with modern kitchens, attractive bathrooms and French doors providing access to the generous gardens. Depending on the stage of construction you could also have a choice of kitchen style, wall tiling, and general finish.
Valley View is a small development within the very popular village of Broome, the site is situated with fields to the rear and open views over the water meadows of the Waveney Valley to the front. Broome is a small village in South Norfolk set very close to the River Waveney which is part of the Broads National Park. Broome Heath and lakes give attractive walks and many other rural walks and footpaths can be explored surrounding Broome.
The village has excellent transport links along the A143 to Diss and Beccles and B1152 to Norwich the village is served by a direct bus between Diss and Beccles.
The A143 allows easy access to the neighbouring market town of Bungay which has the full range of local amenities, including theatre, shops, pubs, takeaways, post office, schools and tea rooms, pool and gym. There is also Bungay Castle ruins to explore or the numerous riverside walks and the wider Waveney Valley walks.
Broome is roughly 15 miles south of the City of Norwich and 20 miles of Diss and Southwold. Another very pretty town located a short drive from Broome is Beccles which is just over the border in Suffolk. Beccles has a regular farmers market, supermarkets with petrol stations, a large range of independent run shops, pubs, riverside hotel and even an outside swimming pool very popular in the summer. Beccles is also connected to the railway network. From Beccles you can venture further South towards the charming seaside town of Southwold and the beautiful and unspoilt Heritage coast.
Front door, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, underfloor heating control unit.
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, WC with soft close seat, wash hand basin, tiled splash-back, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, underfloor heating.
Lounge 11' 5" x 18' 2" ( 3.48m x 5.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, underfloor heating control unit, double doors to:
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 8" x 11' 5" ( 5.99m x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, uPVC French door to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, Neff stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, integrated cookerhood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, tiled surrounds, underfloor heating control unit, downlights.
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, stairs from ground floor, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to:
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, Mira thermostatic mixer shower with shower cubicle, Rhoper Rhodes vanity wash basin, extractor fan, WC with soft close seat, extractor fan, part tiled surrounds, heated towel rail, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps, Rhoper Rhodes vanity wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC with soft close seat, part tiled surrounds, heated towel rail.
The front of the property has a attractive front garden laid to lawn with planting. There is a block paviour drive that leads to the garage. There is gated access to the rear garden that has a sandstone patio and fences to both sides and a retaining wall with field views beyond.
Any internal photographs used are for illustrative purposes only, they are of the same house type but on another development built by Badger Builders. Choices of finish will only be available depending on the stage of construction reached.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Yarmouth Road, Broome, Bungay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.