Victoria Park, Cambridge
- * ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Modernisation opportunity
- Victorian property with many original period features
- Generous Sitting Room 12'2 x 12'3 (3.73m x 3.70m)
- Close to Cambridge city centre
- No onward chain
A wonderful modernisation/redevelopment opportunity of a semi-detached, bay fronted Victorian house, in this prime city location.
Cambridge City centre 0.75 of a mile, A14 and Science Park 2 miles, Cambridge North Station 2.5 miles (distances are approximate)
6 Victoria Park is an attractive semi-detached house believed to date from the late 19th century and retains many of its period features. Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, the accommodation is typical of the period with good ceiling heights and well proportioned rooms. Requiring updating, it provides prospective purchasers with an excellent opportunity to acquire a property in a desirable city location and to carry out alterations and improvements to their own particular requirements, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
Victoria Park is a much sought after no-through road on the north side of the city and is just short walk from a number of shops, including a Co-op supermarket, together with pubs, restaurants, hairdressers, dental practices and chemist. A delightful walk by the River and Jesus Green leads to the city centre, approximately three quarters of a mile away, which offers extensive cultural and shopping facilities. The Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge North Mainline Railway Station, the A14 and M11 are all within approximately 2.5 miles.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Victoria Park, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station1.7 miles
- Cambridge North1.8 miles
- Waterbeach Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
Our Residential team aims to provide an unrivalled service for the sale and letting of a wide range of properties, from apartments and period cottages to town and country houses. Each property is handled by a partner or senior agent with experti
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM190524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.