- 1.7 acres of garden and woodland in a coastal village setting
- Superfast broadband
- Private location
- Parking 3/4 cars on drive and carport
- Decked sun terraces around the house
- Rayburn, oil central heating and woodburner
- Organic garden with vegetable beds and various apple trees and berries
- Wood frame greenhouse, fruit cage, woodshed and large storage shed
- Large loft for storage or extension
- Holiday let income potential from downstairs annexe
With its coastal and woodland setting, Lamorna has attracted many artists over the years and still maintains a strong artist community due to the quality of light and natural beauty.
If you're looking for a lifestyle change, The Willows could be the property for you. Commanding wonderful far-reaching views and sea glimpses in a tremendously peaceful setting, wildlife takes centre stage in this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home with a 1 bedroom annexe. The house sits proudly in an elevated position, surrounded by garden, woodland, fruit trees and organic vegetable beds. The Willows offers a sense of freedom, escape and wonderful calm.
Living Room - 6.40 x 4.52 (20'11" x 14'9") -
Kitchen Dining Room - 8.26 x 3.96 (27'1" x 12'11") -
Inner Hall - 4.70 x 3.58 (15'5" x 11'8") -
Family Bathroom -
Master Bedroom - 4.52 x 3.96 (14'9" x 12'11") -
Dressing Room & En Suite -
Bedroom 2 - 4.50 x 3.20 (14'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom 3 - 4.47 x 2.51 (14'7" x 8'2") -
Annexe Open Plan Living Room - 6.40 x 4.75 (20'11" x 15'7") -
Annexe Bedroom - 4.42 x 2.39 (14'6" x 7'10") -
Annexe Shower Room -
Garden, Decked Sun Terraces, Woodland - Greenhouse is Gabriel Ash
The garden has not been sprayed in for at least the 10 years I have been here. All the vegetables and beds are 100% organic.
There are cooking and excellent eating apples, plenty of blackberries, raspberries, blackcurrants and watercress all growing wild in the garden, as well as terraced vegetable beds by the kitchen deck and more above.
There is a large storage shed, a woodshed, a summer house as well as the greenhouse and a fruit cage.
Nearby Lamorna Cove -
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station4.2 miles
About the agent
A warm welcome from the team at PRH Estate Agents. Formed originally as a family firm in 1953 the company went under new ownership in 2007. Together the team have over 50 years experience of the local Estate Agency Market. We specialise in both property management and residential sales and provide a bright and spacious open plan office, which coupled with the enthusiastic team aims to continue to offer a friendly and welcoming environment. The office has dual aspect windows allowing a lar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29882872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PRH, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.