Hermon Hill, Wanstead
- One double bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Beautifully maintained block
- Communal gardens
- Share of freehold
- 0.2 miles from Wanstead High Street
- 0.2 miles from Snaresbrook Underground Station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The characterful property benefits from a spacious lounge/dining room, with a large window that overlooks the immaculate communal gardens and a practical office area created by the current sellers. There is also a stunning kitchen that has direct access out onto the communal gardens and a modern fitted bathroom.
The attractive bay window in the bedroom allows the light to flood in and the property is tastefully decorated throughout. The attractive block has also had substantial maintenance work recently completed, which includes a new roof and improvements to the communal areas.
RECEPTION ROOM 16' 1" x 11' 3" (4.9m x 3.43m)
KITCHEN 6' 7" x 6' 7" (2.01m x 2.01m)
BEDROOM 13' x 10' 4" (3.96m x 3.15m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hermon Hill, Wanstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Snaresbrook Station0.2 miles
- Wanstead Station0.5 miles
- South Woodford Station0.7 miles
About the agent
For well over a century Petty Son and Prestwich has had a long and successful history in Wanstead and the surrounding area. The firm was founded in Leytonstone in 1908 by C. Petty, a locally renowned builder, under the style of Petty & Son. The company was then run by his son Charles, a chartered surveyor.
Petty and Son quickly grew in both size and reputation and was soon to become Petty Son & Prestwich when Harry Prestwich entered the partnership, offering services in surveying, estat
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565006833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.