High Street, New Whittington
- NO CHAIN - Four Bedroom Detached House
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner/ Living Room With Patio Doors To The Rear Garden
- Modern Dave Stone Design Kitchen With High End Appliances & Granite Worktops
- Spacious Lounge With Log Burning Stove
- Luxurious Bathroom With Walk In Shower, His & Hers Sinks & Feature Mirrors
- Lower Ground Floor Kitchen/utility, Office, Shower Room & Family Room
- Ample Off Street Gated Parking & Triple Garage With Electric Door
- Landscaped Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn, Patio & Raised Decking
- GCH, uPVC Double Glazing, Solar Panels With Battery Storage First Floor Bathroom
- Energy Rating - D - Freehold, No Upward Chain
Deceptively spacious the property offers in excess of 2200 sq. ft. of flexible, contemporary styled accommodation set across three levels with further scope to create a self contained annex on the lower ground floor if required.
Generous living spaces on the ground floor, well proportioned bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms, beautiful landscaped grounds to the rear and ample electric gated off street parking with triple garage all combine to create an incredibly desirable family home in a popular location.
Well placed for the many local shops/amenities in New Whittington, schools and transport links to/from surrounding areas. Available with no onward chain.
BrochuresREDBRIK 5 Page Br...Photoplan
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, New Whittington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.8 miles
- Dronfield Station3.3 miles
- Halfway Tram Stop4.3 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795022729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.