Meadow View Stubbins Ramsbottom BL0 0NQ
- Substantially improved and modernised three bedroom detached property in picturesque location
- Gardens to front and rear * Driveway * Garage * Relaxing picnic area next to river
- Reroofed with new dormer and two velux rooflights * Rewired * Replastered * New bathroom created * Kitchen remodelled
- Gas central heating * Fully double glazed * Wireless Alarmed * Freehold * Vacant possession
- Front and rear porches * Hallway the length of the property with laminated flooring
- Bay windowed lounge with feature gas effect wood burning stove
- Extremely well fitted dining kitchen with central island and quality integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms - the largest with the benefit of quality fitted furniture
- Ground floor shower room & First floor newly created bathroom with a shower over the bath
- This is a charming family home with many appealing features which must be viewed to appreciate
LOVELY RIVERSIDE LOCATION AND ONLY A SHORT WALK FROM THE CENTRE
SUBSTANTIALLY IMPROVED AND MODERNISED OVER LAST COUPLE OF YEARS
We are extremely pleased to have received instruction to sell this charming three bedroom detached property which is situated just outside Ramsbottom and has a lovely picturesque location overlooking the river irwell and across acres of open fields beyond. Albeit on the outskirts it is still extremely convenient for everything that Ramsbottom has to offer from its eclectic mix of cafe's, bars, restaurants and independent retail traders to the all the events and attractions that go with the east lancs steam railway having a station in Ramsbottom. The motorway network is literally just up the road.
As you will see from the photographs, the property has been substantially improved and modernised at tremendous expense to the present owner, but only after an early internal viewing will you fully appreciate its many true embellishments. Amongst the many improvements carried out in the last two years have been:- Reroofed with the inclusion of a new dormer, three velux roof lights and two emergency windows for the two bedrooms at first floor level. It has been rewired and replastered and the dining kitchen on the ground floor has been totally remodelled after removing an internal wall and recreating a new kitchen with centre island unit. A new bathroom has been created on the first floor, this now meaning there is a bath/shower room on each of the two floors.
The property is heated by gas central heating, it is fully double glazed and has had a new wirelest alarm installed, the tenure is freehold and falls into council tax band 'D' with this being payable to Rossendale Council.
There are gardens to the front of the property together with the definite benefit of a further garden area in front of the property and stretching down to the side of the river - this is ideal for the sun lounger on a sunny afternoon or even the barby and the odd glass or two of fizz. To the rear of the property is a further patio area with lawn and a detached single garage. This is a little bit of a back to front property and with access from Robert Street, this brings you into the rear of the property. To access it at the front, walk around the side of the memorial gardens and its along the side of the river on the left.
The accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises:-
Entrance porch to the front providing access to the lengthy hallway with its laminated flooring which runs from the front to the rear of the property. The first room on the right is the bay windowed lounge, this is a spacious yet cosy room with a feature gas fire recessed into the chimney breast. The next room along on the right is the first of three double bedrooms, we consider this to be the largest and it also has the benefit of quality fitted furniture to one elevation.
At the rear of the property and at the end of the hallway is the rear porch / utility room with access to the gardens and also with the advantage of plumbing for a washing machine. The second lounge / dining kitchen is on the left of the hallway, this is a good sized entertaining room, which was formerly two rooms, the kitchen area is extremely well fitted out and has a lovely central island unit with an inset hob. The oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer are all to be included. To the rear of the kitchen area is the ground floor shower room.
On the first floor there is a small landing and velux rooflight with a newly created bathroom straight in front, this has a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath. To each side of the central bathroom is a generous double bedroom each having an emergency window to the side and a velux rooflight to its pitched ceiling.
This is a lovely property and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view. All viewings are strictly by appointment through this office.
13' 9'' x 12' 10'' (4.2m x 3.9m)
15' 5'' x 12' 10'' (4.7m x 3.9m)
Dining Kitchen / Lounge Area
24' 11'' x 12' 2'' (7.6m x 3.7m)
11' 6'' x 4' 11'' (3.5m x 1.5m)
Rear Porch / Utility Room
10' 6'' x 4' 7'' (3.2m x 1.4m)
17' 5'' x 11' 6'' (5.3m x 3.5m)
16' 9'' x 12' 10'' (5.1m x 3.9m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Meadow View Stubbins Ramsbottom BL0 0NQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Entwistle Station4.2 miles
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop4.7 miles
- Bury Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Kristian Allan are a traditional family run Estate Agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management in Bury and the surrounding areas.
We have brought a fresh new approach to selling and letting homes in Bury and the surrounding areas - combining the latest marketing methods with the more traditional values of personalised service and outstanding customer care.
We know that one size does
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10435496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.