Flexcombe Lane, Liss
- Exclusive Courtyard Development
- Unique Barn Conversion
- Rural Location
- Three Car Ports
- Minutes From The A3
- Excellent Train Links to London
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms All With En Suite Bathrooms
- Rarely Available
This impressive barn conversion of over 2000 sq ft, comprises three double bedrooms and is set within an exclusive courtyard development on the outskirts of Liss, just minutes from the A3. Tucked away in a rural location, this is the perfect spot for anyone looking for peace and quiet along with stunning countryside views.
The sizeable entrance hall, with vaulted ceiling, gives an immediate impression of the space available in this unique home. Just off this is a large downstairs cloakroom and utility room. The hall leads down to an open plan living space open plan living space with a modern kitchen, lounge and dining area. There are two sets of double doors leading straight onto the garden which offer plenty of natural light. The kitchen is contemporary shaker style kitchen with beautiful stone worktops and upgraded Miele appliances.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with built-in storage and en suite bathrooms. On the second floor is another double bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, ambient lighting and views across the countryside. Across the landing is another bathroom and even more storage!
Outside, to the rear is a private garden with rear access. There are also three car ports belonging to this property.
To arrange your viewing, book online 24/7 or call Yopa!
EPC band: C
Flexcombe Lane, Liss
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liss Station0.8 miles
- Petersfield Station2.5 miles
- Liphook Station5.3 miles
About the agent
At Yopa South East we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 192728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.