Burton Road, Streethay, Lichfield, WS13
- 20ft lounge with French doors
- Formal dining room or study
- Kitchen/diner with French doors
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Reserve online from the comfort of your own home
**Showhome and Sales Centre remain open throughout November by appointment only. Contact Miller Homes to book an appointment** Live close to Lichfield without the price tag, in the popular village of Streethay. Cathedral View is less than 2 miles from Lichfield and is walking distance to Lichfield Valley train station, for fast links to Birmingham and London. The Cropthorne is a fantastic family home with a huge 20ft lounge featuring French doors to the garden, kitchen/diner also with French doors, laundry room off the kitchen, formal dining room and a downstairs WC. Upstairs this home continues to impress, with 4 well proportioned bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom. There is also a storage cupboard off the landing. Outside the property benefits from a double garage, parking and gardens. Call us to find out more or you can reserve your dream home online with Miller Homes' award winning online reservation service.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.315 x 6.296 metre
- Kitchen - Breakfast - 3.456 x 5.842 metre
- Dining - 3.026 x 2.7 metre
- Laundry - 1.75 x 1.76 metre
- WC - 1.75 x 1.203 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.456 x 3.892 metre
- En-Suite - 2.085 x 2.318 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.372 x 3.168 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.372 x 3.035 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.036 x 2.296 metre
- Bathroom - 2.69 x 1.927 metre
Burton Road, Streethay, Lichfield, WS13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lichfield Trent Valley Station0.6 miles
- Lichfield City Station1.7 miles
- Shenstone Station4.3 miles
About the development
We'll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one's important because it's from First Time Buyer magazine, so it's about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134790000004_4_32_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.