Albany, Manor Road, East Cliff, Bournemouth BH1
- MOTIVATED SELLER
- OPEN TO ALL SENSIBLE OFFERS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN ICONIC ALBANY
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND FURTHER FAMILY BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS 28FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- ENCLOSED SUN BALCONY
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- SECURE PARKING
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A communal front door leads to a spacious carpeted communal entrance lobby with porter security office to one side. East and West wings both have twin passenger lifts and stairs which serve all floors including the underground parking area. First floor landing area. Door to;
16' 9" x 7' 4" widening to 12'8" (5.11m x 2.24m widening to 3.86m)
Two storage cupboards, coved and smooth set ceiling with two ceiling light points.
15' 0" x 8' 0" (4.57m x 2.44m)
UPVC double glazed window to side, sink and drainer set in work top with cupboards under, further modern range of matching base, drawer and eye level wall units, further work top with fitted ceramic hob, extractor over, built in oven, space over for microwave, integrated dish washer, space for large fridge/freezer, breakfast bar area, telephone point, part tiled walls, tiled floor, coved smooth ceiling with inset spot lights.
28' 2" x 13' 8" (8.59m x 4.17m)
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear with lovely outlook over the grounds with sea glimpses through the trees, three radiators with decorative covers, coved and smooth ceiling with two ceiling light points. Door to:
19' 0" x 5' 0" (5.79m x 1.52m)
UPVC double glazed windows with inset fitted blinds overlooking the grounds with sea glimpses through the trees, door from lounge/dining room and door from main bedroom, tiled floor.
16' 0" x 12' 0" (4.88m x 3.66m)
UPVC double glazed windows to side, two double built in wardrobes, radiator with decorative cover, coved and smooth ceiling with ceiling light point. Door to:
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
8' 8" plus recess x 5' 8" (2.64m x 1.73m)
Shower across one wall with glazed panels and sliding doors, hand held shower hose attachment plus fixed overhead shower head, close coupled WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with large mirror over and glass shelving adjacent, heated towel rail/radiator, large recess with two shelves and space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls, UPVC double glazed windows to side, tiled floor, inset spot lights.
15' 10" x 12' 4" (4.83m x 3.76m)
UPVC double glazed window to side overlooking grounds with sea glimpses through the trees, radiator with decorative cover, fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving, further fitted shelved unit, further built in storage cupboard, coved and smooth ceiling with ceiling light point.
12' 0" x 5' 0" max (3.66m x 1.52m)
UPVC double glazed window to side, modern white suite comprising side panelled bath with separate thermostatically controlled shower over, with folding glazed shower screen, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with wall mounted mirror fronted cabinet over, close coupled WC, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled walls, tiled floor, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights.
16' 0" x 9' 6" (4.88m x 2.9m)
UPVC double glazed windows looking over balcony over grounds and trees beyond, recessed built in wardrobes, radiator with decorative cover, smooth and coved ceiling with ceiling light point.
Access to Albany is from Manor Road where a driveway encircles a lawned area with flower and shrub borders. Parking is available in the grounds for visitors. To the rear there is a large paved patio area extending over the underground parking, where a space is allocated with this apartment. Steps lead down to a further lawned garden area where a pedestrian gate provides access to the East Overcliff Drive and the beach below via the zig-zag.
TENURE & CHARGES
Leasehold with a Share of Freehold
Service Charge currently payable per quarter to include gas heating via radiators from the communal boiler, hot water supply, water and sewerage rates, building insurance, 24 hour porter service and all general maintenance and upkeep of the communal areas and grounds. This also includes a payment into the reserve fund.
Council Tax Band 'F' £2569.45 per annum
NOTE: IF YOU ARE VIEWING A PROPERTY WITH HOUSE & SON, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before arranging a physical viewing of a property, consider viewing virtually first to minimise the number of visits you need to make.
2. Note that viewings should ideally take place outside commuting hours and avoid using public transport wherever possible.
3. Nonsurgical face coverings and gloves will be required, during visits.
4. Viewers are asked to wash hands ideally using a hand sanitiser prior to entering and leaving the property.
5. Avoid touching surfaces. If you have them use gloves and disinfectant wipes.
6. Only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings, where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
7. Physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household. e.g. If a couple wish to view but are currently living in separate households, they should book separate viewings.
8. Any feedback on the property should ideally be discussed outside or after the visit. Please be patient; it may take longer to secure a viewing due to staff being furloughed or more property visits having to be accompanied by the agent.
All of these measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
15-minute maximum per viewing.
Where possible, and depending on the size of the property, agents and viewers will be asked to minimise time inside the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Albany, Manor Road, East Cliff, Bournemouth BH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.7 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.5 miles
- Branksome Station2.8 miles
About the agent
House & Son, Bournemouth - Sales
Lansdowne House, The Lansdowne, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3JW
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House & Son, Bournemouth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.