Hythe Hill, Colchester, CO1
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 735268
An independent ground floor flat with own entrance to outside space and private Car Park. This flat is certainly our most popular property due to its unique and versatile features and easy access to the U of E. It has unexpectedly become available for occupation early in October
Two spacious double bedrooms each with a mezzanine study area. Both are part of the original function room of the former Pub, and most suitable to student living. Kitchen/Diner/Lounge. with gas and electric hob. Oven. Gas Central heating Fridge and Freezer. Entrance hall with Washing machine and separate drier. Toilet and double sized shower..
Private and secure car park and Outdoor seating and /BBQ area.
This fascinating property is opposite a convenience store. Bus stops to Town Centre and University only 100 m away.. Hythe Rail Station is a 2 minute walk, and Tesco is 5 minutes.
Available now. Professional cleaning has now been completed.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £700.00 per month (£161.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £807.69
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Property is a listed building)
If calling, please quote reference: 735268
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Hythe Hill, Colchester, CO1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hythe Station0.2 miles
- Colchester Town Station0.9 miles
- Colchester Station1.8 miles
About the agent
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tenancy de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 73526828022020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.