- Contact Hearnes for details
- Situated in a popular location under half a mile level walk of Wimborne town centre
- A fine eighteenth century four bedroom two reception Grade II Listed Georgian town house
- Stone flagged floor from entrance hall into kitchen and bathroom
- Sitting room with beamed ceiling and brick fireplace with inset Bressumer beam and stone hearth
- Separate dinng room with cast iron fireplace and dado rail
- Kitchen with butler sink and porcelain draining board
- Four bedrooms on first floor, separate cloakroom. Bathroom on ground floor
- Well enclosed cottage garden with out building
- Two off road parking spaces
The house has an elegant front elevation which faces west. There is a central doorway which has an elaborate classical surround with moulded pillars, symmetrical original sash windows with glazing bars. This is all under a plain clay tiled roof.
The entrance hall has a stone flagged floor which extends into the kitchen and bathroom. Both the sitting room and the dining room enjoy a westerly aspect to the front. The sitting room has a beamed ceiling with picture rail, brick fireplace with inset Bressumer beam and stone flagged hearth. The dining room has a cast iron fireplace with ornate fire surround, dado rail and shelved display alcove. The kitchen with an aspect of the garden, has a glazed butler sink with porcelain draining board, quarry tiled worktops, gas fired boiler providing central heating and domestic hot water. Bathroom with stone flagged floor, panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and part tiled walls.
From the hall staircase to first floor landing. At the front of the property there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes plus a single bedroom. At the rear there is a bathroom with fitted bath and wash basin. The bath is cunningly concealed and this room is used as a fourth bedroom. Separate cloakroom.
Outside. Double entrance gate gives access to the parking for two vehicles. Well enclosed cottage garden and outbuilding with power and water and space for washing machine and freezer.
The property is conveniently located on the north side of Wimborne and is within walking distance of local shops and schools for all age groups.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: EXEMPT
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamworthy Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Situated in the picturesque market town of Wimborne Minster in Dorset, Alan Cosgrove Estate Agents was acquired in September 2013 by Hearnes Estate Agents upon the retirement of the principal, Alan Cosgrove.
Hearnes Estate Agents is built on honesty and integrity whilst providing an unrivalled level of service. Established in 1996 by a husband and wife team, Lyndon Le Boutillier and Lynda Hearne, Hearnes has now become one of the most respected and successful e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 131760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.