Gryffe Road, Kilmacolm, PA13
- Lovely Traditional Upper Conversion
- Large Lounge With Feature Fireplace And Open Views
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Modern White 3-Piece Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Child Friendly Spacious Garden To Rear And Side
- Desirable Address In Kilmacolm With Stunning Views
- Rarely Available Home And Ideal For A Young Family
- Private Parking Area With Shared Driveway To Rear
Stunning traditional upper conversion situated towards the edge of Kilmacolm on a very desirable street. This spacious family home offers a unique property on Gryffe Road and is set with attractive landscaped gardens and boasts many features. Easy access to the all local amenities nearby in Kilmacolm.
The property offers entrance hallway, upper landing, large lounge with feature fireplace and excellent views, spacious modern fitted dining kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, two with built in storage and modern 3-piece family bathroom.
The specification also provides double glazing, gas central heating and lovely views across the open countryside to the front. There is an allocated parking space with right of accessfrom the rear.
Turleum is accessed from the front via a gate and has a small private front and side garden leading to the rear. Access to the property is via a small staircase at the rear of the property. The rear garden has a central lawned area and is surrounded by well stocked borders with many plants and shrubs and is an ideal area for young children and pets.
Gryffe Road is located on the edge of the prestigious village of Kilmacolm. There is an excellent selection of local shops including a local Co-Op store. Kilmacolm Primary School is located nearby as is the private St Columbus School. There are local road and bus links which connect to both Inverclyde and Renfrewshire. Easy access to Greenock and Port Glasgow as well as nearby Bridge of Weir, Houston and the larger towns of Johnstone and Paisley. The A737 at Johnstone connects to the M8 motorway network giving fast connecting access to Glasgow Airport, Glasgow City Centre and the East. At Renfrew is the excellent Braehead Shopping centre. For leisure activities, Kilmacolm provides an excellent golf course, local rugby club and gym facilities.
9'2" x 6'3"
11'3" x 7'11"
17' narrowing to 16'1" x 13'10"
13'8" x 13'7"
13'2" narrowing to 12'3" x 12'4"
16'4" narrowing to 15'7" x 11'3" widening to 14'2" at entrance
11'3" narrowing to 10'2" x 8'11"
7'2" x 5'5"
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificateshome report
Gryffe Road, Kilmacolm, PA13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langbank Station2.9 miles
- Woodhall Station3.1 miles
- Port Glasgow Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 773420-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.