Lilliput Road, Poole
- Charming detached family home
- Originally the old Post Office
- 5 double bedrooms
- One bedroom annexe
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area
- Separate lounge/snug
- Within Lilliput School catchment area
- Walking distance to Sandbanks
The ground floor accommodation in the main house consists of a lounge/snug to the front aspect of the property, downstairs cloakroom and a large open plan style lounge/dining/kitchen area to the rear including a separate utility room. The kitchen has integrated appliances with ample cupboards including an island.
Doors from the open plan living area give access to the landscaped rear garden which is walled and fenced with a large sunny patio and grassed area. This also gives access to a good-sized storage area to the side of the property.
Stairs from the hallway give access to the first-floor landing which in turn gives access to four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has an en-suite and there is also a good sized family bathroom on this floor.
The self-contained one bedroom annexe benefits from its own entrance leading into the open plan lounge/ kitchen area. This would be ideal for an elderly relative or au pair or alternatively this would make an ideal Airbnb. There is also a lockable door through to the main house.
Externally the property has a side driveway with parking for approximately three cars along with a garage, and the front garden is low maintenance.
Lilliput village is a short stroll away with a variety of local amenities.
The Old Post Office - a unique and stylish character detached house which has been refurbished and modernised to a high standard.
Brochures22 Lilliput Road - Brochure.pdf
Lilliput Road, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station1.1 miles
- Branksome Station1.7 miles
- Poole Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Uniting extraordinary homes with extraordinary people throughout BH13, BH14 & beyond.
Here at Lloyds we are an award winning, family run agency who believe that customer service is the foundation of what makes us so successful within the BH13/14 markets.
Our highly skilled staff offer over 100 years of estate agency experience combined.
We are locally known and globally connected and this is due to the fact that we have links all around the world including clo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30738824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Property Group, Lilliput. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.