Tannery Place, Edenbridge, TN8
- Central location for shops and station
- Spacious three/four bedroom town house
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room/Bedroom Four
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Shed
Entering this lovely home, you are greeted with a spacious kitchen/living/dining room with the kitchen area being fitted with a range of upper and lower cupboards, induction hob with stainless steel hood above and electric oven, larder cupboard, dishwasher and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. The living/dining area opens out to the rear garden with double glazed doors and with the cloakroom, comprising a white suite, completing the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor there is the living room (bedroom four) with double bedroom and shower room fitted with a white suite, while on the second floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom, again with a white suite.
Outside, the rear garden has been laid with artificial turf for all year round enjoyment and patio to relax and entertain. To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space plus an allocated timber shed.
EPC Band B - the full Certificate is available on request.
This is truly a home not to be missed and an early viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Tannery Place, Edenbridge, TN8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edenbridge Town Station0.4 miles
- Edenbridge Station0.9 miles
- Hever Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17879029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.