Keensacre, Iver Heath
- SPACIOUS & PRESENTED IN A1 CONDITION
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SENSOR LIGHT
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- DOUBLE DOORS TO REAR COMMUNAL GARDENS
- WARDROBES IN BEDROOM 1 & 2
- CARPETS, WOOD LAMINATE & TILES FLOORING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LONG LEASE REMAINING IN EXCESS OF 900 YEARS
- GARAGE IN NEARBY BLOCK
- WORCESTER COMBI BOILER
Entrance hall cupboard, UPVC door
Lounge/Dining Room 23' 9" (7.24m) x 14' 9" (4.50m): front aspect, laminate wood floor, double doors to rear and communal gardens.
Kitchen 9' 6" (2.90m) x 7' 3" (2.21m): rear aspect, contemporary kitchen with an extensive range of units, cupboard with boiler, double glazed window, sink with mixer tap,integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, dishwasher or tumble dryer.
Bedroom one 13' 8" (4.17m) x 8' 9" (2.67m): front aspect, range of cupboards.
Bedroom two 9' 7" (2.92m) x 8' 9" (2.67m): rear aspect, views over the communal gardens.
Bedroom three 11' (3.35m) x 5' 8" (1.73m): front aspect, viewings over the communal gardens.
Bathroom 6' 6" (1.98m) x 5' 7" (1.70m): rear aspect , sink with mixer tap, bath with shower over, part tiled, wall cabinete, sensor light, towel radiator.
Garage single in a nearby block
Communal gardens Well maintained and at both the front and rear
Lease 24th June 962 for 999 years at a ground rent of £10 per annum
Note Information on the lease is given as a guide and purchasers should check this information with their solicitor prior to exchanging contracts
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Keensacre, Iver Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uxbridge Station1.8 miles
- Iver Station2.0 miles
- Langley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We aim to provide our clients with an easy and fast search facility to a complete range of property based services.
Whether you want to sell, buy or rent we aim to help.
Bob Eltze is an Estate Agent with over 24 years local experience in all types of property.
Bob says "We aim to make what can be a potentially stres
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELIVE_608900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eltze Estates, Iver. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.