Liversedge Row, Bradford
- GRADE II LISTED PROPERTY
- Two Bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
- Close To Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buyer Purchase
Offer to the market this Grade II listed two bedroom terrace cottage. Occupying backwater location, this property is presented to a good standard throughout and offers appeal to first time buyers and investors. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this Grade II listed two bedroom terrace cottage. Occupying a backwater location, this property is presented to a good standard throughout and offers appeal to first time buyers and investors. Property lies within easy reach of local amenities and transport links. NO CHAIN
Property briefly comprises; entrance area, lounge kitchen. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside is a garden area to the front and outbuilding. Property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Composite door provides access to the entrance area.
Lounge/kitchen 16' 10" x 16' 4" ( 5.13m x 4.98m )
Kitchen area comprises of base units with pot sink and drainer with mixer tap over. built in five ring gas hob and electric oven. plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler and UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge area has UPVC double glazed window and feature stone fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Has airing cupboard, UPVC double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 2" Into Recess ( 3.15m x 2.79m Into Recess )
Has UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.82m x 1.85m )
Has UPVC double glazed window and has central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer shower over, wash hand basin and W/C. Part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window
There is a garden area to the front and outbuilding offering useful storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Liversedge Row, Bradford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Interchange Station1.5 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.7 miles
- Low Moor Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wibsey William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wibsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF110533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.