The Old Stables, Sully Road, Penarth, CF64 2TQ
- A well presented, detached family home located in a semi-rural location with wonderful countryside v
- Conveniently located to Penarth Town Centre, Cardiff City Centre and the M4 Motorway.
- Entrance hall, a dual aspect living room, a large open plan kitchen/dining room, cloakroom/utility r
- First floor landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Two spacious double bedrooms, a balcony and a family bathroom.
- The property enjoys parking for several vehicles.
- Beautifully maintained front/rear gardens
- Being sold with no onward chain.
- EPC Rating: 'D'.
The spacious dual aspect lounge enjoys continuation of wooden flooring, a central feature multi-fuel burning stove with a stone surround, uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation providing countryside views and two wooden double glazed windows to the front elevation.
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of oak base and wall units with laminate work surfaces. Integral appliances to remain include: a diplomat 5-ring gas cooker. Space and plumbing has been provided for freestanding white goods. The kitchen further benefits from tiled flooring, partially tiled splashback, a bowl and a half sink, recess ceiling spotlights, wooden double glazed windows to the front/rear elevation and uPVC French doors providing access onto the rear patio area.
The cloakroom/utility room serving the ground floor accommodation has been fitted with a 2-piece white suite comprising: a pedestal wash-hand basin and a WC. The cloakroom further benefits from fully tiled walls/flooring and a laminate work top with space and plumbing provided for freestanding white goods.
FIRST FLOOR The first floor landing enjoys carpeted flooring, exposed wooden beams, a large recessed storage cupboard and four double glazed wooden windows to the side elevation.
The spacious master bedroom enjoys carpeted flooring, exposed wooden beams, a storage cupboard and double glazed wooden windows to the front, side and rear elevations. The en-suite has been fitted with a 3-piece white suite comprising: a corner shower cubicle with an electric 'Triton' shower over, a pedestal wash-hand basin and a WC. The en-suite further benefits from fully tiled walls and flooring, exposed wooden beams and an obscured double glazed wooden window to the side elevation.
Bedroom two is a generously sized double bedroom which enjoys carpeted flooring, exposed wooden beams and a sliding double glazed wooden door providing access onto the balcony.
Bedroom three is a spacious double bedroom which enjoys carpeted flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a 5-piece white suite comprising: a corner panelled bath, a glass shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower over, a pedestal wash-hand basin, a bidet and a WC. The bathroom further benefits from vinyl flooring, partially tiled walls, exposed wooden beams and a wooden double glazed window to the front elevation.
GARDEN AND GROUNDS The Old Stables is approached off the road onto a long block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles. The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs/borders and enjoys a large decked area providing ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining. A paved walkway to the side of the property provides access to the rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and borders and enjoys a large patio and decked area providing ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining. The rear garden also enjoys exterior lighting and a wooden store shed.
SERVICES AND TENURE All mains services connected. Freehold.
Brochures(2018) 6-Page Bro...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Old Stables, Sully Road, Penarth, CF64 2TQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbrook Station0.6 miles
- Dinas Powys Station0.9 miles
- Dingle Road Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565026643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.