Shop Lane, Leckhampstead
- Lovely rural location
- Just 10 minutes from J13 of the M4
- Downs school catchment
- Updated, immaculate accommodation
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Modern spacious kitchen
- Living room with wood-burner
- Delightful gardens
- Ample driveway parking
- Bike store and garden shed
DESCRIPTION The beautifully presented accommodation comprises an entrance porch, generous reception hall, lovely living room with fireplace and wood-burner, adjacent dining area with attractive flooring and there is a large kitchen at the rear of the bungalow overlooking the garden. The garage has been part converted to create a utility area and bathroom and the remainder is a useful bike store. The three generous bedrooms offer wardrobes and there is a modern re-fitted shower room.
OUTSIDE The property is approached via a generous gravel driveway with parking for several cars and the remainder is attractively laid to lawn with fencing on the boundary. There is gated access via the side of the bungalow to the west facing rear garden which extends approximately 50' and is laid to lawn with a patio area adjacent to the property. There is a large and very useful shed and wood store and delightful view across paddocks to the rear.
SERVICES Electricity and water are connected. Septic tank drainage. The property operates on oil fired central heating and benefits from double glazing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Shop Lane, Leckhampstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Station6.2 miles
About the agent
At Jones Robinson, estate agents with branches at Newbury, Lambourn, Marlborough, Devizes and Didcot, we value your home. That simple phrase has two meanings for us. Of course, we value your home, as we'll come and tell you how much it's worth. However, at Jones Robinson we also value your home - we realise how much it means to you. After all, it's probably your most valuable asset.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588040137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.