Station Road, Wadhurst
- Wadhurst Station and High Street less than a mile
- About 3550 sq ft of accommodation
- Delightful and imaginative garden of ½ an acre
- Family Kitchen leading to Conservatory
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool
- Garage and Parking
**Guide Price £1,095,000 - £1,195,000**
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this exceptional 6 bedroom and 6 reception family home with a large garden measuring just over half an acre. The house is just 0.6 miles from Wadhurst mainline station and 0.8 miles from Wadhurst High Street.
Burwood is large attached Victorian house set over 4 principle floors and offers flexible and well laid out accommodation. The principle living arrangements are on the ground floor and a split level lower ground floor and comprise, an entrance hallway, drawing room, dining room with stairs to the garden and family room on the ground floor. On the split level lower ground floor there is a kitchen breakfast room and conservatory with stairs leading to a lower level which comprises a useful utility room, gym room and separate games room.
Stairs from the hallway lead to a split level first floor with a large en suite master bedroom and three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a further double bedroom and small eaves study or playroom on the half landing leading to the top floor which has been converted to form a large double bedroom with en suite shower room, WC and walk-in wardrobe.
The house has a number of character features throughout including period features, feature fireplaces and wooden floors.
Burwood is approached via its own driveway and parking area for several cars which also gives access to a detached single garage. To the rear of the house is the main part of the garden which is mainly laid to lawn interspersed with planted beds and mature trees and enclosed by mature hedgerows and panel fencing. Immediately to the side and rear of the house are two patio terraces one of which one has a heated swimming pool.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Station Road, Wadhurst
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wadhurst Station0.6 miles
- Frant Station2.7 miles
- Stonegate Station3.8 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN200095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.