The Willows, Rickmansworth
- PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- LARGE LIVING/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED AND VISITOR PARKING
- OUTSTANDING VIEWS TO REAR
The property offers a spacious Living/Dining area, Two Double Bedrooms, a Modern Bathroom and Fitted Kitchen. There are stunning views of the beautiful surroundings of the River Colne and local nature reserve.
9' 10'' x 9' 2'' (2.99m x 2.79m)
18' 4'' x 12' 6'' (5.58m x 3.81m)
11' 9'' x 9' 10'' (3.58m x 2.99m)
8' 6'' x 8' 5'' (2.59m x 2.56m)
17' 6'' x 7' 10'' (5.33m x 2.39m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
The Willows, Rickmansworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rickmansworth Station1.1 miles
- Chorleywood Station1.8 miles
- Croxley Green Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Trend and Thomas has firmly established itself as the oldest leading independent Estate Agency in the Three Rivers District. We offer a broad base of residential properties at home and abroad, and commercial premises for sale and rent across the entire price range, together with a full professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10393965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trend & Thomas, Rickmansworth . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.