Cunningham Close, Chadwell Heath
- FIRST FLOOR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- LOVELY CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- SHOWER ROOM
- FITTED WARDROBES
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- COMMUNAL SITTING ROOM
- AMPLE PARKING
INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Ground Floor: -
Communal Entrance Hall: - Entrance via communal doorway with entry phone system. Stairs or lift to first floor landing:
First Floor: -
Landing: - Entrance via own front door into:
Entrance Hall: - Giving access to lounge, shower room and bedroom. Loft access.
Lounge: - 4.52m x 3.23m (14'10 x 10'7) - Double glazed square bay window to front. Electric heater (untested). Smooth walls to coved ceiling. Archway leading to:
Kitchen: - 3.20m x 1.75m (10'6 x 5'9) - Range of floor and wall mounted units with square edge worktops, tiled splashbacks. Fitted electric hob and built-in oven at eye level (untested) Space for separate fridge and freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with single bowl, drainer and mixer taps.
Shower Room: - Three piece suite comprising fitted walk-in shower, fitted vanity unit with sink inset incorporating low flush w.c. Electric shower (untested). Tile effect vinyl floor covering. Heated towel rail (untested).
Bedroom: - 4.11m into fitted wardrobes x 2.67m (13'6 into fit - Double glazed window to rear. Electric heater (untested). Fitted wardrobes with matching chest of drawers.
Communal Parking: -
Communal Gardens: -
BrochuresBrochureCunningham Close, Chadwell Heath
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Cunningham Close, Chadwell Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chadwell Heath Station0.8 miles
- Goodmayes Station1.0 miles
- Newbury Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Ashton Estate Agents was established in 1902. As the areas premier agent we aim to offer every client a personal and professional service. Its what our reputation is built on.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29900639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton Estate Agents, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.