Restawyle Avenue, Hayling Island
- Extended end of Terrace House in Mill Rythe.
- Three Bedrooms (two double and one single).
- Kitchen/Diner 18'6" x 10'0". Patio doors to garden.
- Long Garage 30'8" x 8'8".
- Modern Shower Room.
- Spacious entrance Lobby to Hallway.
- Gas heating system (back boiler) and double glazing.
- Path and driveway with extensive wide frontage.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- An ideal family home, convenient to local schools & bus routes.
UPVC obscure double glazed door and side light to
8' 9'' x 5' 10'' (2.66m x 1.78m)
Telephone point, light and open access to
Double radiator. Staircase rising to first floor with fitted stair lift. Under stairs storage cupboard with electric meter and consumer unit. Wall thermostat. Obscure panel glazed door to
19' 10'' x 10' 2'' widening to 11'6" (6.04m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV aerial point. Long brick built fireplace surround with wooden mantle and inset display shelving. Fitted gas fire with 'Baxi Bermuda' back boiler. Cupboard housing hot water tank, immersion heater and heating/hot water timer control switch.
18' 6'' x 10' 0'' (5.63m x 3.05m)
Kitchen area: Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap set in work surface, cupboards and drawers below. Return work surface with further range of matching wall and base cupboards and drawers. Tiled splash backs. Space for tll fridge/freezer. Fitted 'Cannon' gas cooker. Walk in larder cupboard with shelving. Door to Garage.
Dining Area: Double radiator. Space for table and chairs. Double glazed French doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect and access to loft space.
12' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.71m x 2.99m)
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double radiator. Twin built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving.
10' 10'' x 9' 5'' plus door recess (3.30m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double radiator. Built in wardrobe with hang rail and shelf.
8' 9'' x 7' 10'' (2.66m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to side elevation. Telephone point. Built in over stairs cupboard.
Corner shower cubicle with wall mounted 'Triton T80' electric shower. Close coupled WC and half inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below. Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation. Mirror fronted cabinet. Radiator. Ceramic wall tiling. Sliding door.
Front: Walled front boundary with pedestrian gate and double gates to driveway. Extensive frontage which is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to borders. Corner shrub/flower bed, bin store area and hard standing. Gas meter box.
30' 8'' x 8' 8'' (9.34m x 2.64m)
With up and over door, power, light and double glazed service doors to kitchen, side and rear garden. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, two obscure double glazed windows to side and water tap point.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to borders and concrete hard standing for shed etc.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Restawyle Avenue, Hayling Island
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warblington Station3.7 miles
- Havant Station3.8 miles
- Bedhampton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Geoff Foot Estate agents have been established in Hayling Island for over 30 years.
As one of the leading independent agent in Hayling Island, whether you are buying or selling we are able to use our local knowledge to ensure you achieve a successful outcome with the minimum of fuss.
Our friendly team are able to provide you with a personal service that will assist you every step of the way through the buying and selling process.
We have a wide range of properties for sale i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10442722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.