Centre of Liphook
- Approximately 2608 sq ft in total (TBV)
- Remodelled and refurbished to an extremely high standard throughout
- Useful home/office space and allows access to the garage.
- There is further Off-road parking to the rear approached via electrically operated timber double doors.
- Large, well stocked garden with plenty of privacy
- Exceptionally well placed for easy walking to Bohunt school and local amenities
- A fine characterful house with period charm
Centre of Liphook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station0.4 miles
- Haslemere Station3.8 miles
- Liss Station4.5 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10428881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.