- Grade II Listed Georgian Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Generous and Welcoming Drawing Room
- Contemporary Kitchen Dining Room
- Beautiful Period Features
- Enclosed West Facing Garden
- Wonderful Views Over the Village
- Garage and Parking for Two Cars
BURNHAM MARKET Located a few minutes from the coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Burnham Market is for many people the jewel in the crown of North Norfolk, a stunning Georgian village with a green surrounded by 18th century houses, shops and chic boutiques. Along with The Hoste Arms, it also boasts the exciting restaurants; Number 29, and Socius. The village has a range of amenities including doctors' and dental surgeries, primary school and post office. There is an abundance of small village shops including a butcher, fresh fish shop, beauty and hair salon. Also there are bookshops, art galleries, a good wine merchant, Satchells, and a popular delicatessen, Humble Pie. The village playing field has all weather tennis courts and children's recreational equipment. The village is close to the sailing harbours at Brancaster Staithe and Burnham Overy Staithe and the Royal West Norfolk Golf Course at Brancaster. The closest rail link to London King's Cross is at King's Lynn.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water and drainage. Oil fired central heating.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING An Energy Performance Certificate is not required for this property due to it being Grade II listed.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 26759
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station19.2 miles
About the agent
For many years now, people have been attracted to the beautiful Georgian village of Burnham Market and the surrounding area for both main homes and increasingly holiday retreats from busy city life. The office here on The Green was the first opened by Max Sowerby and has always been at the heart of the company as it has expanded. First and foremost, we love the work we do and take great pleasure in offering a service that is second to none. The team here feel extremely privileged to be living
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439028255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.