High Street, Great Cambourne, Cambridge
- Immaculately presented by the current owners
- Two double bedrooms
- Underground secure parking
- Storage unit ideal for bikes
- En-suite shower room
- Walking distance to all local amenities
- lift access to the second floor and underground parking
- call us to arrange your viewing
Immaculately presented by the current owners, Two double bedrooms, Underground secure parking, Storage unit ideal for bikes, En-suite shower room, Walking distance to all local amenities, lift access to the second floor and underground parking, call us to arrange your viewing.
Secure intercom entrance, lift to second floor, door to:
Radiator, door to;
6.63m (21'9") x 2.97m (9'9")
Fitted to a very high standard with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, built-in fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven & hob, extractor fan and microwave oven, store cupboard and window to rear, TV aerial and Satellite points.
4.63m (15'2") max x 2.66m (8'9")
Window to rear, radiator, TV aerial point, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail.
3.44m (11'3") x 2.10m (6'11")
Window to rear, TV aerial point, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower over and screen, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel
Locked storage unit
The property benefits from a large separate locked storage unit in the communal hallway which is perfect for bicycles
and general storage.
Secure Underground Parking
There is secure underground parking with remote controlled shutters and the property has parking for one vehicle. There is plenty of parking for visitors nearby.
The property is on a 250 year lease with 248 years remaining. Ground rent is £200 per year and the service charge £1680 per year. This covers buildings insurance, building maintenance, lift and underground car park maintenance.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Great Cambourne, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station7.6 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years' experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ202793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.