Argie Road, Leeds, LS4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Double room in a modern house
- Close local amenities
- Recently modernised
- Modern,spacious communal areas
- Fully fitted kitchen with gloss units
This double bedroom is available within a property that has recently been modernised throughout and also benefits from an ensuite shower room.
The communal areas are made up of a spacious separate lounge with modern sofas and gas living flame fireplace and a separate fully fitted dining kitchen with high gloss black units and modern appliances making this an ideal house to be a part of.
** Please be aware that the Room and En Suite photos are representative of the size and standard on offer, but may not be of the actual rooms **
To secure the property you are required to pay a holding deposit of £150 and this will be returned upon signing of a tenancy agreement and the commencement of your tenancy.
We reserve the right to retain the holding deposit in certain circumstances, details of which can be found on our website.
Property Ombudsman Number: D6503
Client Money Protection Number: CMP003761
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Argie Road, Leeds, LS4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.5 miles
- Headingley Station0.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.8 miles
About the agent
An unrivaled reputation
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted letting agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Headingley branch was listed as the 11th best Sales and Lettings branch in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as being
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBHEA88662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.