High Street, Wainfleet, Skegness, PE24 4BH
- NO CHAIN
- VILLAGE CENTRE
- CLOSE TO BUSES, SHOPS & TRAINS
- A DECEPTIVE SIZED 2 BEDROOM CHARACTER PROPERTY
- LARGE LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST KITCHEN, BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- REAR YARD, MODERN ELECTRIC HEATING, MAJORITY PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL WORTH VIEWING
- EPC RATING E
5.87m (19' 3") x 4.19m (13' 9") maximum overall including stairs
With windows and splayed entrance door, 2 radiators, built in cupboard with electric meters and fuses (inspected 15.07.2019), stairs leading off, downlights to the ceiling and tiled floor leading through the ground floor.
2.90m (9' 6") x 3.76m (12' 4")
With windows to the front elevation, radiator, high level T.V aerial point.
Being partly open plan to the Lounge with breakfast bar and matching worksurfaces, base and wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit, built under oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, space for fridge, radiator, extractor, pvc window and pvc door to the rear yard.
2.16m (7' 1") x 2.11m (6' 11")
With bath in a tiled surround and Triton electric shower over, hand basin, W.C, opaque pvc window, extractor, tiled flor.
4.44m (14' 7") x 3.05m (10' 0")
With pvc window to the front elevation, radiator, range of deep built in cupboards to the eaves roof space providing lots of storage, feature exposed brickwork.
4.72m (15' 6") x 2.08m (6' 10")
With pvc windows to the front elevation, radiator, deep built in cupboard to the eaves roof space with insulated hot water cylinder and Trianco Aztec electric central heating boiler.
To the rear is a yard area with space to sit, space for bins and pedestrian access leads across the back of 78 and 78a High Street.
We believe this property to be Freehold. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquires.
The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey.
By prior appointment with Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness and accompanied by their personnel.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Wainfleet, Skegness, PE24 4BH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wainfleet Station0.2 miles
- Havenhouse Station1.6 miles
- Thorpe Culvert Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Hunters is the UK’s fastest growing, independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 100 branches throughout the country.
Our ambition is to become the nation’s favourite estate agency brand by 2015 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent. We established our business in 1992 on firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and the best possible re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP221200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.