Plot 18 Greenfields View, Carry Lane, Colne
- 3 bedroom semi-detached town house
- Located within the catchment area for the sought after Park High School
- Modern living
- TV point in lounge and master bedroom
- Choice of kitchen cabinet, worktop and handles
- 2 year Barnfield Homes Guarantee
- 10 year Premier Guarantee
- Double Drive
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Petty Estate Agents Ltd
Plot 18 (The Haworth) Greenfields View is a prestigious development of just twenty one 3 & 4 bedroom, stone built homes offering high quality build and specification.
Greenfields View, Colne is a prestigious development of just twenty one 3 & 4 bedroom stone built homes offering a high quality build and specification. Greenfield View is nestled on a tranquil hillside and benefits from some truly beautiful views of the surrounding scenery, including Boulsworth Hill and Trawden Forest.
A number of reservations have already been taken on this stunning development. If you’re thinking of moving the luxury show home is open every weekend and bank holiday 11am until 4pm. We will also be launching a new view home towards the end of March 2021 which will be house type, ‘The Hartley’, a unique and substantial split level, 4 bedroomed semi-detached home.
Greenfields View is nestled on a tranquil hillside and benefits from some truly beautiful views of the surrounding scenery, including Boulsworth Hill and Trawden Forest.
The area is known for various beauty spots, a small selection including Lake Burwain, Noyna Rocks, Ball Grove
Country Park and Wycoller all offering outstanding views which are among the best in Lancashire.
There are great opportunities for leisure, with cycling, walking, sailing on Lake Burwain with the stunning backdrop of Pendle Hill and golfing which can also be enjoyed in the countryside setting of Colne Golf Club.
Neighbouring Colne town centre with its thriving independent shops, restaurants, bars and theatres is handy for this development and the North Valley Retail Park for national stores and supermarkets is just around the corner.
Greenfields View is in the catchment area for the sought after Park High School and a number of the local primary schools.
BrochuresBrochureBrochure-Greenfields View.pdfDevelopment Brochure
Plot 18 Greenfields View, Carry Lane, Colne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station0.9 miles
- Nelson Station2.6 miles
- Brierfield Station3.8 miles
About the agent
A home is probably the most valuable item you will ever buy or sell. As such it requires a range of expert services to ensure that you obtain the best deal possible.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29903805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Colne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.