Huron Road, London, SW17
- Beautifully renovated seven bedroom family home
- Located on the popular Heaver Estate
- Beautiful south facing garden
- Sensational and spacious lower ground floor
- Close to Tooting Common
- Conveniently located for the excellent transport links
- EPC Rating = C
Set back behind an attractive front garden, this substantial family home with generous, beautifully proportioned living space and original features, is situated in the highly regarded ‘Heaver Estate’.
The wide and welcoming hallway leads to a well-connected reception room with double doors, original cornicing and a traditional open fireplace. The light and airy kitchen/family room benefits from a wide range of units and integrated appliances and has been cleverly designed to allow ample space for a large dining area to the rear. There are bi-folding doors opening out to the garden. The ground floor also comprises a cloakroom and a large storage room ideal for coats, shoes and buggies.
There are stairs from the hall leading to the lower ground floor which boasts high ceilings and natural light coming from the front and the back. To the rear, there is a spacious games room with stairs leading up to the garden. There is a generous utility room, WC and a bedroom with an en suite shower room.
Ample storage space lines the hallway.
The well-landscaped garden has a paved dining area to the front leading to the lawn, making it ideal for al fresco dining. The first floor comprises a beautiful principal bedroom with an en-suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom on this floor. The second floor completes the accommodation with two large double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
The house further benefits from generous eaves storage.
Set in the Heaver Estate close to Tooting Bec Common, Huron Road is well situated for the many local shops and restaurants on both Ritherdon Road and the centre of Balham.
The beautiful open spaces of Tooting Bec Common are moments away.
Transport connections are excellent with Tooting Bec Underground station or Balham station nearby, providing both Underground and Mainline services into the City and West End.
The area is also renowned for its excellent selection of private and state schools.
Square Footage: 3,753 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Huron Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.3 miles
- Balham Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS200274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.