Bridgewater Court, Birmingham, B29 6NE
- Development Manager
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Residents lounge
- Minimum Age 60 for 1st resident and 55 for 2nd resident
- Lifts to all floors
- Guest Suite
- Residents laundry
- To include: Carpets,Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Electric Fire, Fire Surround.
- Lease 125 years from 2003
Front door leads to the:
Security door entry system. Emergency pull cord. Storage heater. Illuminated light switch and power point. Door to airing cupboard housing Gledhill hot water cylinder. Doors off to living room, both bedrooms and bathroom.
LIVING ROOM with Dining Area by Kitchen
Storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, emergency pull-cord. Telephone point. Ceiling light points. Feature fireplace inset with electric fire. Space for dining table by double glazed window overlooking grounds and beyond. Double doors through to kitchen.
KITCHEN with window
Fitted with wall and floor units with drawers, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work tops. Built in oven and electric hob. Under counter fridge and freezer. Power points, spot lights and extractor fan. Emergency pull cord. Electric fan heater.
BEDROOM ONE 17'7" max x 9'3"
Built-in folding mirrored door double wardrobe with hanging rail and storage shelf above, storage heater, ceiling light points, emergency pull cord. Illuminated light switch and power points. TV aerial point.
BEDROOM TWO (Multi-use room)
Bedroom / Hobby Room / Work Room / Dining Room Storage heater, ceiling light points, emergency pull cord. Illuminated light switch and power points.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising double walk in shower cubicle, emergency pull cord; vanity unit; low level flush WC. Wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bridgewater Court, Birmingham, B29 6NE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.5 miles
- Bournville Station1.0 miles
- University Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8081023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.