Bishops Lane, Buxton, Derbyshire
Directions: - From our Buxton office bear right and at the roundabout bear left onto Manchester Road. Proceed along Manchester Road taking the third left hand turning onto St. Johns Road. Proceed along St. Johns Road for a short while and take the third right hand turning onto Bishops Lane where Field View can be found immediately on the right hand side
Ground Floor - Dining Room - 14'10" > 11'5" x 9'8" (4.52m >3.48m x 2.95m) - Georgian style UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the front and UPVC front entrance door. Single radiator, glazed door to the dining kitchen, log burner, stairs to the first floor and door to the lounge.
Lounge - 17'3" x 12'4" (5.26m x 3.76m) - Georgian style UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the front, TV aerial point, cast iron fire place with open grate and decorative wooden surround and mantle over. Two radiators and UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the rear conservatory. Door to the kitchen.
Dining Kitchen - 16'2" > 5'11" x 14'10" >7'0" (4.93m >1.80m x 4.52m >7'0") - Fitted with a good quality range of base and eye level units and working surfaces incorporating a double drainer sink unit with tiled splash backs. With built in Stoves double oven with Stoves four ring gas hob with extractor over. With integrated larder fridge, integrated dishwasher, Georgian style UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the side and quarry tiled floor. Doorway to the inner hall. Doors to the conservatory, dining room and lounge.
Conservatory - 15'1" x 8'7" (4.60m x 2.62m) - With UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows to the side and rear garden and UPVC door to outside. Double radiator and two wall light points.
Inner Rear Hallway - With wall mounted combination boiler, single radiator and frosted UPVC sealed unit double glazed door to outside, door to study, door to utility and door to shower room.
Study/Office - 13'11" x 6'11" (4.24m x 2.11m) - With Georgian style UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the rear and side, wood effect laminate flooring, telephone point and radiator. UPVC sealed unit double glazed door to outside.
Shower Room - 6'4" x 5'6" (1.93m x 1.68m) - With low level WC, pedestal wash basin and walk in fully tiles shower cubicle with Mira shower. Manrose extractor fan and frosted UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to outside.
Utility Room - 10'5" x 7'10" (3.18m x 2.39m) - With wall mounted Belfast sink, single radiator, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the rear and side.
First Floor - Landing - With single radiator, loft access and UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom - 17'9" x 14'0" (5.41m x 4.27m) - With UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the rear and side and loft access. Further UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the side.
En Suite Bathroom - With panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash basin. Frosted UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the side and stainless steel heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 12'4" x 9'10" (3.76m x 3.00m) - With built in double wardrobe, single radiator and Georgian style UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three - 11'5" x 9'8" (3.48m x 2.95m) - With a UPVC Georgian style sealed unit double glazed window to the front, built in double wardrobe and single radiator.
Bedroom Four - 9'2" x 7'1" (2.79m x 2.16m) - With UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to the rear and single radiator.
Bathroom - Fitted with a good quality suite comprising of a panelled bath with Victoriana mixer shower fitting, pedestal wash basin and low level WC. With a fully tiled and glazed shower cubicle with shower, single radiator, comprising extractor fan and frosted UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to outside.
Garage - Single garage with metal up and over door and light and power.
Gardens - To the front of the property there is a good sized lawned garden and Tarmacadam driveway suitable for the off road parking of a number of vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden and patio area.
Location - The property is situated on Bishops Lane which borders open countryside and has views to the surrounding hills yet is within a short distance of the town centre and it's many amenities.
Jon Mellor & Company, their solicitors and joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representation of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning building regulation or other consents and Jon Mellor & Company have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
Bishops Lane, Buxton, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxton Station1.0 miles
- Dove Holes Station3.6 miles
- Chapel-en-le-Frith Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29906913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Mellor & Co Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.