Palace Court, Notting Hill, London, W2
- RENTAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- One of the largest single floor penthouses in Notting Hill
- Extensive living space with principal bedroom and guest bedroom "wings"
- Beautiful gated landscaped approach with 24hr porter service
- Predominantly south facing bright outlook up towards Kensington Palace Gardens
- Easy access to a wonderful array of shops, boutiques and renowned restaurants
- Superb transport links to the City and West End (Central Line) and Heathrow Airport
- EPC Rating = B
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A truly magnificent penthouse apartment in a beautiful period red brick portered building set in its own gated grounds with a landscaped approach. Extending to 478sqm (5,147sqft) this apartment is laid out over only one floor and occupies a central position with the building with a southerly aspect directly up Palace Court towards Hyde Park. The layout is also well thought out with grand formal reception and dining rooms, more relaxed family areas including a large eat-in kitchen, a sumptuous principal bedroom “wing” with en suite bathroom and “his & hers” dressing rooms and a guest or children’s annexe consisting of three further double bedroom suites. There is also a fifth double bedroom currently used as an office as well as a traditional study. There is a main utility room as well as one in the guest annexe looking after those bedrooms.
Palace Court itself consists almost entirely of red brick and white stone period architecture dating back to the turn of the last Century. No.70 is the largest apartment in the northernmost block that commands the most sought after position in the street looking straight up the road. It is accessed via wrought iron gates through a landscaped garden and is policed by a team of porters 24 hours a day.
Square Footage: 5,147 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Palace Court, Notting Hill, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bayswater Station0.2 miles
- Queensway Station0.3 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOH140233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.