Park Place, St James's, London, SW1A
- Luxurious townhouse
- Grand hall with sweeping staircase
- Sky lounge
- EPC Rating = B
This prestigious residence has been finished to an exceptional standard, using the finest of materials, bespoke finishes and luxurious furnishings. There is an abundance of impressive features, including a stunning staircase which runs through the heart of the house, a fabulous clubroom, cinema, spa, sky lounge with retractable roof and a 5 person lift to all floors.
The audio visual installation at 12 Park Place incorporates the very latest in whole-home automation and smart home integration. The house benefits from a prestigious high-end control system from leading manufacturer Crestron. This includes lighting, audio and TV distribution, heating and ventilation, door entry, and CCTV. There is also a state-of-the-art cinema room, fitted with equipment by high-end manufacturers such as JVC, Bowers & Wilkins and Oppo, and air conditioning throughout.
Park Place is a discreet cul de sac situated in the heart of St James’s, just off St James’s Street. The property is closely located to a selection of London’s finest restaurants, private members’ clubs and internationally renowned shops. Famous destinations such as St James’s Palace, Bond Street, The Burlington Arcade and Fortnum & Mason are a short walk away, as are the green open spaces of St James’s Park and Green Park.
Many of London's finest and most illustrious establishments are to be found within St James's. With a quintessentially British charm and a heritage stretching back over 4 centuries, this refined area offers the finest craftsmanship, elite brands and an unparalleled commitment to quality, luxury and style.
The property benefits from excellent transport links including Green Park tube station (0.2 miles) for the Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines. (all distances are approximate)
Square Footage: 8,356 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Park Place, St James's, London, SW1A
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Green Park Station0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus Station0.4 miles
- St. James's Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS170108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.