Cork Street, Mayfair, London, W1S
- Striking new development
- Secure underground parking
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Gym/Spa by Bodyism
- Leasehold Approx. 997 years remaining
- EPC Rating = B
A beautifully presented flat in this striking new development by Native Land. Situated on the first floor, the flat faces East onto Old Burlington Street and benefits from an underground parking space. The building has 24 hour concierge and a residents' gym/spa.
The contemporary accommodation includes an open plan reception room/kitchen, a principal bedroom with en suite bathroom and a guest bedroom with en suite shower room.
Designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour & Partners, the development comprises 42 apartments and features Mayfair's first new arcade since the 1930's.
Burlington Gate is situated between Saville Row and Old Bond Street in the heart of Mayfair's Art Gallery district.
The apartments are approached via a new arcade offering gallery spaces and an atrium which runs between Old Burlington Street and Cork Street.
Burlington Gate is ideally situated for the world famous shops restaurants and clubs of Mayfair.
Local transport links include Piccadilly Circus Underground station for the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines (0.4 miles) or Green Park Station (0.4 miles) for the Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines (all distances are approximate).
Square Footage: 1,236 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 996 years remaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cork Street, Mayfair, London, W1S
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Piccadilly Circus Station0.3 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.3 miles
- Green Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS180089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.