Well Court, Clitheroe, BB7 2AD
- Second floor retirement apartment
- Modern fitted 3-pce shower room
- Situated in the centre of Clitheroe
- Electric central heating, PVC DG
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious living room open to kit
- A host of communal facilities
- 62 m2 (665sq ft) approx.
Well Court offers a host of communal facilities including a lounge and kitchen, laundry room, development manager and of course the gardens.
4.9m x 3.5m (15"11" x 11"4"); with electric fire in feature surround, two wall-light points, television point, telephone point and open to:
With external door, two built-in storage cupboards one housing hot water cylinder.
2.2m x 2.0m (7"4" x 6"8"); with a range of fitted base and matching wall storage cupboards with complementary working surfaces, built-in electric Zanussi oven, 4-ring electric Belling hob with extractor hood over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and tiled flooring.
2.7m x 4.9m (8"11" x 16"); with built-in wardrobes to one wall.
2.4m x 4.9m (7"11" x 16"); with built-in wardrobes to one wall.
With a modern 3-piece white suite comprising low level w.c., vanity hand wash basin and a corner shower enclosure with an electric shower, fully-tiled walls, heated stainless steel towel rail, low voltage lighting.
HEATING: Fitted electric night storage heaters complemented by double glazed windows in PVC frames throughout.
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity, and drainage are connected.
SERVICE CHARGE: There is an annual service charge payable to the management company. This is approx £3,059.34 per annum. This includes the developmentmanager, maintenance of communal area and maintenance to the building and gardens, laundry and window cleaning and building's insurance.
TENURE: The property is leasehold with an annual ground rent of The property is leasehold with an annual ground rent of £558.36 per annum.
COUNCIL TAX BAND C.
VIEWING: By appointment with our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Well Court, Clitheroe, BB7 2AD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clitheroe Station0.3 miles
- Whalley Station3.7 miles
- Langho Station5.5 miles
About the agent
What Makes the Best Estate Agent?
We believe we have found the answer to what makes the best estate agent in the Ribble Valley, Hyndburn, Burnley & Pendle. So if you're looking to sell your home, welcome to our happy home.
Estate agency is a people business. The reason for our continued success is that we focus on people as much as we focus on houses.We have a long-established team, all of whom we love to work with and we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 557979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.