Lavender Field, Saffron Walden
- Close to town location
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room
- Allocated parking
- Low maintenance garden
- Great investment or first time buyer home
A fantastic opportunity to get on the property ladder, downsize, or invest in a very well-looked after property. Here is a beautifully presented, two double bedroom home within easy walking distance of the town centre.
The property has the benefit of two allocated parking spaces, a good size low maintenance garden, and spacious accommodation.
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities including the new European renowned Saffron Hall for musical events etc., which is situated at the County High School. Audley End mainline station (fast trains to Liverpool Street) and four miles from the M11 access point at Stump Cross.
Door leading to:
LIVING/ DINING ROOM:
18'3" x 12'2" max. (5.56m x 3.7m max.)
Double-glazed window to front aspect, built-in electric fire, stairs to first floor landing with cupboard under. Door leading to:
12'1" x 7'10" (3.68m x 2.4m)
Fitted with a good range of base and eye-level units with worktop space, one-and-a-half bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, four-ring gas hob with extractor and electric oven, double-glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to garden.
Access to loft and a large storage cupboard.
12'1" x 10'7" (3.68m x 3.23m)
Double-glazed window to front aspect.
12'1" x 8" (3.68m x 2.44m)
Double-glazed window to rear aspect.
8'6" x 7'4" (2.6m x 2.24m)
Comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low-level WC.
There is a low-maintenance, paved and levelled garden space with shed and two allocated parking spaces in the communal car parking area.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lavender Field, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Audley End Station2.5 miles
- Newport (Essex) Station3.6 miles
- Great Chesterford Station3.6 miles
About the agent
The Kevin Henry name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years' experience in selling homes across Saffron Walden we offer; Residential Sales, Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing and Lettings which enables us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying your next, obtaining the best mortgage solution and providing a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF100301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.