Silk Mill Avenue, Cookridge, LS16
- MODERN STYLE DUPLEX APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- GREAT GARDEN AND OUTBUILDING STORAGE
- 0.5 MILES TO HORSFORTH TRAIN STATION
There are bus routes virtually on the doorstep, as well as the local park, and the convenience of the Holt Park complex consisting of a dentist surgery, a supermarket (Asda), and a leisure centre (Holt Park Active) etc. lies approximately 1 mile away. Situated with a Southerly aspect, the balcony provides a pleasant space to relax and enjoy the sun.
There are many features on offer:
• Two bedrooms
• Living room accessing the balcony
• Kitchen with fitted appliances and breakfast bar
• Spacious shower room
• Upstairs bedroom has a huge amount of storage
• Approx. 0.5 miles to Horsforth train station
• Nearby to countryside
• Outbuilding with plenty of secure storage
• Sizeable and pleasant private low maintenance garden
There’s not many duplex apartments around, never mind in such a convenient location, so this rare proposition won’t be around for long. Don’t miss your chance to view, call our friendly team now before it’s too late!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Silk Mill Avenue, Cookridge, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.4 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.6 miles
- Headingley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Horsforth has a great variety of local amenities, transport and excellent schools which is huge draw to many families moving to the area. An extensive variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Town Street and New Road Side offer something for everyone. Every first Saturday of the month, there is a great farmers market on Town Street. Horsforth is approximately four miles from Kirkstall accessible by train or bus where you will find Kirkstall Abbey, a ruined Cistercian monastery.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HORSP210922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.